Thank you for your interest in making a tax deductible contribution to Artisan Center Theater. Ticket revenue covers only 65% of the cost of producing our shows each year. One of our Guiding Principles is "to provide family-friendly entertainment at a family-friendly price."
Your generous contributions make this possible each year.
- Your gift of $25–$100 purchases make-up, batteries, fabric and wigs for the actors, both young and old.
- Your gift of $250–$500 provides lumber and tools to build sets, lighting instruments and wireless microphones.
- Your gift of $1,000–$2,500 goes a long way in hiring the many local directors, choreographers and designers needed to produce the plays you see on our stages.
- Your gift of $5,000 or more pays for licensing fees and music rentals that have become so expensive, yet essential to produce a show.
How To Make A Donation
- Online: Click Here to make a secure donation online.
- By Mail: Send checks to, Artisan Center Theater, 444 E. Pipeline Rd, Hurst, TX 76053
- By Phone: Please call the Box Office at 817-284-1200 to make a donation over the phone.
- In Person: We welcome your donation during regular business hours or locate a manager during any performance.
Founded in 2003, Artisan Center Theater is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization created for public benefit. Your charitable contribution is fully tax-deductible. Please contact your financial advisor for information on how to donate your securities. Many employers have a matching gift program so please inquire and see if you can double the power of your generosity.
Thank you for your generous donation!