The mission of Artisan Academy is to edify and inspire the next generation of performing artists and prepare young people for success through professional training and experienced mentorship, creating an unparalleled artistic and academic experience that also promotes personal integrity, confidence and responsibility.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
We, at Artisan, hope you and your family are well during this COVID-19 pandemic. Ensuring the health and safety of students, instructors, and staff who enter our facility is a main priority. Below are procedures and protocols to help with health and safety.
Face coverings must be worn at all times by staff and students. Class activities are designed to allow mask break opportunities.
Please arrive for your class 10 minutes before the scheduled start time and stand on one of the designated waiting spots marked on the sidewalk. Please do not enter the building until you are called by an Artisan hostess (Parents may enter with young children if necessary). As students are called to enter the building, they will be escorted to their classroom.
Parents must arrive 5 minutes before the scheduled end time and stand on one of the designated waiting spots marked on the sidewalk. Please do not enter the building to meet your child. Students will be released one at a time.
All classes will be limited to 10 students to ensure social distancing.
ARTISAN ACADEMY VISION
- Honor and serve our community by providing wholesome performing arts educational programs for youth and adults that are safe, positive, and fun!
- Provide students with an exceptional arts and academic education, including the techniques and knowledge of how to succeed at all levels of pursuing the performing arts.
- Uplift the human spirit and enrich the human mind.
- Conduct business in an ethically sound and fiscally responsible manner.
- Passionately explore, celebrate, and deepen our understanding of the human experience.
- Create outstanding performers and professional young adults through a rigorous and challenging curriculum, that prepares young people to compete and excel in the professional world.
- Convey the American Musical tradition to subsequent generations through exposure and education, thereby creating artists and audiences for generations to come.
- Lead the nation as a premier destination for education in the performing arts, with unsurpassed curriculum and instructors that inspire greatness in those that visit and participate in our programs and productions.
HOW DO I ENROLL?
- Click on “ENROLL NOW”
- Select camp/class you wish to enroll in and complete required steps.
- You will then have the option to pay.
- You should receive a confirmation email. If your camp/class requires an audition, you will be contacted, only after enrolling in the course.