Welcome to The Artisan Academy
The Artisan Academy is a series of classes designed to expose children and adults, ages 3 and up, to performance in a live theater setting. Develop your child’s potential to be a “triple threat” on the stage! A Triple Threat performer is proficient in acting, dancing and singing. Classes at The Artisan Academy focus on the 3 disciplines of musical theater to develop well-rounded performers who are confident on stage in all areas. With many class offerings to choose from, it’s easy to start your child on the road to become a triple threat!
The Artisan Academy Mission
- To provide a theater arts enrichment program for children that is positive, energizing, and fun!
- To foster creativity and responsibility.
- To encourage teamwork and personal integrity.
- To build self-esteem and confidence.
2017 Tuition Information
Tuition is due the first class of each month*
$50 Registration fee per student enrolling due at time of registration. Those who paid registration for Fall 2016 classes do not need to pay for Spring 2017 registration. Tuition is due first class of the month and is non-refundable.
Pay in full for the semester and receive a 10% discount! Details below:
$75 monthly tuition for Production Classes -or- $270 for the semester.
$60 monthly tuition for all 55-minute classes -or- $215 for the semester.
$40 monthly tuition for second class -or- $145 for the semester.
$40 monthly tuition for second child -or- $145 for the semester.
* Private piano, voice and dance lessons offered. Please call 817-284-1200 for more information.
Scholarships available! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Now Enrolling for the 2017 Spring Classes!
How Do I Enroll?
- Click on “ENROLL NOW”
- Fill out required information on Enrollment Form (Be sure to indicate the class name and time).
- Click “register” to submit form.
- A representative from our Education Department will contact you with more information once your form is received.
Contact Amy Jones for further information at: email@example.com or 817-284-1200
* Tuition and registration fees are non-refundable