2018 Summer Camps!
SPECIAL FUND RAISING DRIVE! Help our youth in the community to be able to attend the 2018 Musical Theater Intensives and Summer Camps. We want EVERY child to have the opportunity they deserve!
Thank you for your interest in making a tax deductible contribution to Artisan Center Theater. Ticket revenue covers only 65% of the cost of producing our shows each year. One of our Guiding Principles is "to provide family-friendly entertainment at a family-friendly price."
Your generous contributions make this possible each year.
- Your gift of $25–$100 purchases make-up, batteries, fabric and wigs for the actors, both young and old.
- Your gift of $250–$500 provides lumber and tools to build sets, lighting instruments and wireless microphones.
- Your gift of $1,000–$2,500 goes a long way in hiring the many local directors, choreographers and designers needed to produce the plays you see on our stages.
- Your gift of $5,000 or more pays for licensing fees and music rentals that have become so expensive, yet essential to produce a show.
How To Make A Donation
- Online: Click Here to make a secure donation online.
- By Mail: Send checks to, Artisan Center Theater, 444 E. Pipeline Rd, Hurst, TX 76053
- By Phone: Please call the Box Office at 817-284-1200 to make a donation over the phone.
- In Person: We welcome your donation during regular business hours or locate a manager during any performance.
Create Your Legacy – Adopt a Chair
Your meaningful contribution will generate funds for immediate use to support performances, complete the capital campaign and provide ongoing maintenance and programming at Artisan Center Theater.
Suggestions for engraving include:
• Your name or the name of another person you wish to honor
• Anniversary date, memorial date, or birthday
• Dedicate the seat to your children, grandchildren, or parents
• Name of your business or organization
• Be serious or clever, poetic or sentimental
Founded in 2003, Artisan Center Theater is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization created for public benefit. Your charitable contribution is fully tax-deductible. Please contact your financial advisor for information on how to donate your securities. Many employers have a matching gift program so please inquire and see if you can double the power of your generosity.
Thank you for your generous donation!