The Artisan Center Theater Scholarship and Awards Program will grant scholarship(s) to eligible High School Seniors who graduate in the 2017-2018 School Year. These scholarships are merit awards given by Artisan Center Theater in honor of its Founding Members. Any high school senior meeting the requirements for eligibility may apply. All applications will be duly vetted and considered by a selected Scholarship Committee from the General Board of Directors of Artisan Center Theater. All completed applications must be received no later than June 8, 2018. The award will be presented at the Season Announcement Party on June 13, 2018.
- Must be a current High School Senior.
- Must have participated in at least two theatrical productions at Artisan Center Theater during grades nine through twelve.
- Must enroll and attend college before recipient's 21st birthday.
- Must have maintained a grade point average of at least 3.0 throughout their Junior and Senior years of High School and provide proof through grade transcripts or an official letter on school stationery signed by the applicant's guidance counselor.
- Student must submit a completed application prior to June 8, 2018.
- Two sealed letters of recommendation (one from an individual involved in the theater community, one from a high school teacher).
- Sealed transcript or letter verifying grade point average.
- A list of all theater involvement, including production, part or technical role, and dates at Artisan Center Theater.
- A list of all theater involvement, including production, part or technical role, and dates at other theaters.
- A current photograph.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Please send all information by JUNE 8, 2018 to:
Artisan Center Theater
444 E Pipeline Rd.
Hurst, TX 76053
Winners will be notified by June 11, 2018 and announced at the Season Announcement Party on June 13, 2018.
For questions, please call (817) 284-1200 or email email@example.com.