The Artisan Awards Program and Founders Scholarship will grant scholarship(s) to eligible High School Seniors who graduate in the 2016–2017 School Year. These Scholarships are merit awards given by Artisan Center Theater in honor of its Founding Members. Any High School Senior meeting the requirements for eligibility may apply. All applications will be duly vetted and considered by a selected Scholarship Committee from the General Board of Directors of Artisan Center Theater. All completed applications must be received no later than March 10, 2017. The Award will be presented at the Award Gala on March 29, 2017.
- Must be a current High School Senior.
- Must have participated in at least two theatrical productions at Artisan Center Theater during grades nine through twelve.
- Must enroll and attend college before recipient's 21st birthday.
- Must have maintained a grade point average of at least 3.0 throughout their Junior and Senior years of High School and provide proof through grade transcripts or an official letter on school stationery signed by the applicant's guidance counselor.
- Student must submit a completed application prior to March 10, 2017.
- Two sealed letters of recommendation (one from an individual involved in the theater community, one from a high school teacher).
- Sealed transcript or letter verifying grade point average.
- A list of all theater involvement, including production, part or technical role, and dates at Artisan Center Theater.
- A list of all theater involvement, including production, part or technical role, and dates at other theaters.
- A current photograph.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Please send all information by MARCH 10, 2017 to:
Artisan Center Theater
444 E Pipeline Rd.
Hurst, TX 76053
Winners will be notified by March 24, 2017 and announced at the Award Gala on March 29, 2017.
For questions, please call (817) 284-1200 or email email@example.com.