Create Your Legacy – Adopt a Chair
Your meaningful contribution will generate funds for immediate use to support performances, complete the capital campaign and provide ongoing maintenance and programming at Artisan Center Theater.
Suggestions for engraving include:
• Your name or the name of another person you wish to honor
• Anniversary date, memorial date, or birthday
• Dedicate the seat to your children, grandchildren, or parents
• Name of your business or organization
• Be serious or clever, poetic or sentimental
How To Make A Donation
- Online: Click Here to make a secure donation online.
- By Mail: Send checks to, Artisan Center Theater, 444 E. Pipeline Rd, Hurst, TX 76053
- By Phone: Please call the Box Office at 817-284-1200 to make a donation over the phone.
- In Person: We welcome your donation during regular business hours or locate a manager during any performance.
Founded in 2003, Artisan Center Theater is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization created for public benefit. Your charitable contribution is fully tax-deductible. Please contact your financial advisor for information on how to donate your securities. Many employers have a matching gift program so please inquire and see if you can double the power of your generosity.
Thank you for your generous donation!